Tuesday, September 7, 2010

baking day



Tuesday is baking day in our house.Today we decided on chocolate chip cookies. I am personally not a huge fan of chocolate chip,but everyone else in our home definalty is.
I really enjoy this time in the kitchen with my 2 small ones. They seem to love it too.
As fall really gets into swing I can't wait to bake apple bread and small pies with the boys,they were favorites last year and I can bet that they will this year as well. I can just smell the cinnamon now....




I also went and dug out the table from our storage shed to set up a nature table on. It was really nice to have it this morning for circle time when we started lessons. There isn't really anything on it since fall has just started and we haven't had our nature walk this week. I will be sure to share it as it grows and take shape during the season.



The doll from last weeks WIP has been finished at long last. She still needs some eyes,but that is a small little thing I will finish up before mailing her to her home. I really loved this pattern and will be making at least 2 more before the holidays come. I have to say though doll hair is a pain. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment