Wednesday already? This week is really flying by!
I have quite a few things on my needles this week and a few more things floating in my head that I want to start soon. It seems my creative juices want to start flowing at the first hint of Autumn, I like to think that happens so that I have a chance to be finished with all my handwork in time for holiday gifting.
I have started a new pair of fingerless gloves for the husband, sleepy owl pillows for the kids first gift of advent and a pinwheel blanket for the baby. I also whipped up 2 crochet pumpkins for the nature table yesterday evening while dinner was in the oven. I am really hoping to be finished with at least the gloves and the pillows by teh last week of this month so that I can make a few Halloween washies by the first of October.
No comments:
Post a Comment