On my needles this week is a sweet baby doll.After frogging the body and starting over due to a counting error I made during a Trueblood episode,I am happily on my way to completion. I have never knit a doll before and have a bit of anxiety over the piecing togeather process and the hair =/ A learning expirence I am sure I am in for there.
I really love spinning. I am not all that great at it yet and my yarn doesnt always come out the way I envision it will,but its getting there and I am loving the process. Recently I was introduced to turkish spindles and I can honestly not wait to get my little paws on one to try it out. The idea of spinning and the finished yarn being a neat little center pull ball really appeals to me. Maybe next week there will be a new addition to my fiber family for me to talk about.
No comments:
Post a Comment